- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
Dimension Mountain Basic Pedals. - Molded nylon 1-piece, caged-type pedal with reflectors - Accepts toe clips - Hang tag packaging - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 330g
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
- 1-Piece, molded, cage-style body - Loose ball bearings - Accepts toe clips/straps - Spindle Material: Chromoly - 305g
Dimension Touring Pedals. - Die-cast, 1-piece caged-type pedal with reflectors - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 320g
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material. - Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Weight: 391g - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
Dimension Mountain Compe Pedals. - Forged aluminum body - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 335g
- Oversized plastic platform with tread - Chromoly spindle - Includes toe straps - 873g pair (9/16")
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 475g
- Same light alloy body found on the Sylvan Touring, but with more teeth on the cage for added grip
- Wide, self balancing exerciser pedals with a boron axle - Durable polypropylene composite body - 155 x 160mm platform size
These forged alloy platform pedals feature a durable chromoly spindle and replaceable pins. - Toe clip compatible - Loose ball bearings - 599g/pair
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
Dimension Mountain Pro Pedals. - Forged aluminum body - Sealed bearings - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 270 g
Shimano's PD-M530 SPD Pedals offer super easy entry and exit, wide, stable platforms and an open, mud-shedding design. External cages increase shoe support and leverage while also letting you ride unclipped on technical terrain and from stops. And, the PD-M530s boast low-maintenance sealed bearings and adjustable cleat tension so you can dial in the perfect setting.
• Sealed Bearings • Ability to use 6mm hex or 15mm pedal wrench • M4 threaded pedal cages mounting holes • Four windows in pedal body large enough to fit double toe straps • Polished Body • Concave footbed • Dual sided
- Easy step in, easy step out - Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders - Larger entry target for easier engagement - Cascaded features from top-tier systems - Extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently - Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear - Sealed mechanism - Single Sided Binding - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 320g - Road clearance: 30 - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10, SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings. - 352 grams (pair)
Fat bike, trail, and enduro riders will all enjoy the ATAC MX 4. With its large platform and ATAC system, the ATAC MX 4 is the perfect everyday, off-road or gravel road pedal. Cleat engagement is easy and positive in every condition and for every skill level. The hollow steel axle makes the pedal light yet durable. The open design keeps you rolling, clearing mud and debris every time you clip in.
Get the secure feeling of a large surface area with Shimano's PD-A600 SPD Pedals! Wide platforms efficiently transfer power from your shoes to the drivetrain even with SPD shoes, and when you're going uphill, the low weight won't hold you back. For longevity and adjustability, they feature the durable, all-weather sealed cartridge bearings and the adjustable entry and release tension settings that Shimano is famous for. - Weight: 285 grams (pair)
Stomp pedals feature a truly concave shape and proprietary pin profile, making these a leader in traction and feel. Fully extruded and CNC-machined to be the ultimate off-road pedal for everything from an all-mountain ride with friends to enduro racing. Available in two sizes, Standard for most riders, and an XL version for folks seeking the maximum contact patch. - Bushing & double bearing spindle configuration - Full-length chromoly spindles for durability - 44 iSSi concave pins (11 per side) and installation tool included - Platform size: 120 x 102 x 18mm (XL) - Platform size: 120 x 95 x 18mm (Standard) - 64.5mm spindle length (XL) - 57mm spindle length (Standard)
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
Speedplay's Zero Chromolys are fantastic pedals for road cycling thanks to their low weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy dual-sided entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, or independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. They boast needle and cartridge bearings and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard.
$134.99 - $135.00
Minimal & lightweight for xc/trail riding. 4-sided entry enables superior mud shedding, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. Specs: Spindle material: Forged SCM 435 chromoly steel Body material: Cast stainless steel Wing material: 17-4PH stainless Spring material: 300 series stainless steel Release angle: 15° / 20° Q-factor: 52mm Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included Weight: 280g per pair Warranty: 5 years
PD-R7000 NEW FEATURE - Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body - Wide contact area - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800) BENEFIT - Optimum power transfer - Lightweight - Aerodynamic image - Color: CFRP - Average weight: 265 g - Road clearance: 31° - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road - Reflector: SM-PD65
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9100 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9100 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
Power transfer begins at the pedals, and Shimano's Ultegra Pedals boast Pro Tour-proven tech to make the most of your riding. Composite bodies are light and extra wide, maximizing your efficiency and reducing power-stealing flex. Stainless steel tread plates improve pedal body durability for miles of faithful service. Additionally, adjustable entry and release tension lets you customize pedal performance to suit your riding style. - 260 grams (pair)
Syzr Pedal Systems transfer power more efficiently to your off-road rig. Rider power is delivered to SYZR pedals directly through the cleats, not through the spongy rubber lugs of the shoe sole. Direct, Through-the-Cleat Power Transfer ensures that no rider energy is lost during transmission. SYZR pedals also use Active Cleat Stabilization Technology to improve the precision of the pedal/cleat connection and eliminate the slop and lateral instability common to off-road pedals. With advanced Roller-Cam Release Technology, Speedplay ensures consistent release in wet or muddy conditions. Instead of the usual metal-to-metal connection that allows other pedals and cleats to seize during release, Syzr cleats feature Ceramic Roller-Cams that do not seize when wet because they roll. In addition to improving consistency of release, the ceramic contacts provide exceptional, long-term durability.
Page 1 of 1