This is a small selection of the products that we carry, please call us at 517-349-8880 if you don't see what you are looking for.
The industry standard comes in all sizes Premium-quality Bontrager Standard butyl rubber tubes feature a 0.9mm wall thickness for the perfect balance of weight savings and durability. - 0.9mm wall thickness - Equipped with removable valve cores - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality - Best value 27-inch tire size equivalents - 700 x 28 – 32c also fits 27 x 1-1/8 – 1-1/4 - 700 x 35 – 44c also fits 27 x 1-3/8 – 1-3/4
Connect your PC to CycleOps VirtualTraining.
- High roundness grade 300 balls in a shop dispenser bottle - 1/8-inch, 500/bottle - 7/32-inch, 500/bottle
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$1.10 - $72.99
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
$1.19 - $71.99
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
$1.25 - $27.86
The combination of fast and medium-burning carbohydrates in Clif’s Energy Gels provides you with a steady stream of usable fuel during workouts and races. Electrolytes help balance your fluid levels, while caffeine in three of the flavors gives a boost to your central nervous system and releases free fatty acids into your bloodstream, which can help spare your body’s limited glycogen stores. Clif uses 90% organic ingredients and a thin consistency that goes down easy in both hot and cold weather. Even the packaging has a special touch—the opening is narrow and has a litter-resistant leash, the corners are rounded for jersey pocket comfort, and each packet has a reduced carbon footprint.
$1.25 - $6.99
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
$1.35 - $36.00
Perform at your highest potential with GU Energy Gel. The 3:1 ratio of maltodextrin and fructose spares your limited glycogen stores with a combination of slow and fast-absorbing carbohydrates. The electrolytes sodium and potassium are just what your legs crave to stay firing properly. Branched-chain amino acids speed recovery and reduce muscle damage, and of course the delicious flavors go down easy.
$1.39 - $17.88
Clif Bars are a delicious source of healthy energy and are full of essential vitamins and minerals. Made with high-quality, organic ingredients, Clif Bars are a perfect go-to food whether you’re on the bike or just need a quick snack at the office. They contain 10 grams of protein and are made with real fruit, nuts, and whole grains. They contain no hydrogenated oils or artificial flavors.
$1.39 - $23.99
A thin layer of honey infused with natural flavors sandwiched between two thin gluten free waffles. The delicious taste will satisfy your taste buds, keep you going as an afternoon snack or during your favorite activity, and go great with your cup of coffee or tea.
$1.39 - $22.24
Inspired by the Dutch Stroopwafel, Honey Stinger's Organic Stinger Waffle will become your favorite ride food. They've sandwiched the great taste of honey between two thin waffles for a treat that's crunchy on the outside and thick and syrupy on the inside. Since good fuel equals good workouts, the Stinger Waffle uses honey as its main energy source. It's natural, easily digestible, and contains many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. - USDA certified organic - 160 calories
$1.39 - $29.95
- Energizing jelly beans formulated to help you blast through any athletic endeavor - Includes carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity, electrolytes (sodium and potassium) vital for maintaining fluid balance, Vitamins B1, B2, and B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat along with Vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage - Extreme flavors contain 50mg of caffeine and are not recommended for children, teens, or pregnant or nursing women. - Energize with one 1-ounce pack 30 minutes before activity and use additional beans as needed during the activity to sustain energy level - 24-pack of 1-ounce bags
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
$1.69 - $1.99
Hydration is power. Osmo Active Hydration is a during-exercise hydration drink that was developed to be the fastest way to rehydrate. Based on peer-reviewed science, the formula contains an optimized ratio of natural and functional ingredients like sucrose, glucose, and electrolytes and is flavored with real fruit to: - Increase power output - Improve endurance - Avoid cramping To maximize and sustain power, stay hydrated. As body-water drops, so does aerobic power; by the time you’re thirsty you’re already about 2% below optimal body water, which can result in an 11% reduction in power output. Individual body-water loss varies among athletes and according to exercise intensity and weather conditions. Most people, under most conditions, should drink 20-25 ounces of Osmo Active Hydration per hour of exercise (roughly one small or large water bottle). Lighter athletes or athletes exercising in cool weather conditions may only require 16-18 ounces an hour. Larger athletes or athletes exercising under hot and humid conditions may require up to 30 ounces an hour. As endurance athletes, our bodies produce power through aerobic metabolism. Aerobic metabolism requires oxygen-rich blood to flow to the muscles. As body-water drops (due to perspiration and respiration), blood “thickens”, which reduces heart-stroke volume. This means that if you don’t start your effort hydrated, you won’t be performing at your best. If you don’t replace body water rapidly during your workout, your heart rate can hold steady (or even rise), but power will drop (known as “Cardiac Drift”). In many cases, an athlete’s rate of fluid loss is greater than their body’s ability to replace it orally. What this all means is 1) you should start your workout fully hydrated, 2) you can’t wait until you’re thirsty before you start drinking, and 3) you should be drinking Osmo Active Hydration, because it’s been developed to be the fastest way to replace body-water orally. How is Osmo so fast at replacing body-water? To answer this question, we want to tell you about an American Chemist named Dr. Robert K. Crane. In 1960, Crane presented his discovery of the sodium-glucose cotransport system. Later, The Lancet called Crane’s discovery: “…the most important medical advance this century.” In plain language, when glucose and sodium are present in the small intestine, water is drawn into the bloodstream at a much faster rate. Crane’s discovery of cotransport led directly to the development of oral rehydration therapy. Oral rehydration therapy has saved the lives of millions of people suffering from dehydration in underdeveloped countries since the 1980s. Crane’s scientific cotransport discovery paved the way for Osmo Active Hydration. We have studied, tested and perfected the science of oral rehydration, honing the ratio of sodium (and other electrolytes), glucose and the other natural and organic ingredients to maximize the rate of fluid absorption and palatability.
$1.99 - $35.82
Clif Shot Bloks are so delicious you’ll find yourself looking forward to workouts and races with newfound excitement. While Bloks please your pallet, they also console your stomach with solid food that’s easy to digest and quickly absorbed into the bloodstream. Each sleeve packs 200 calories of carbohydrate and 14mg of sodium to keep you going strong. Clif Shot Bloks are made with high-quality organic ingredients and contain no artificial flavors or hydrogenated oils.
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
Skratch Labs’ Exercise Hydration Mix has everything you need and nothing you don’t. To replenish the sodium lost in sweat and keep you hydrated, Skratch uses sodium citrate—an easy-on-the-stomach, high-quality salt. The mix has just the right blend of carbohydrates and salt to keep your fluids in balance and minimize the time it takes your body to hydrate. By quickly replacing the lost salt, you keep your nervous system signaling properly and your muscles firing in sync to produce power with optimal efficiency. Plus, Skratch uses only real fruit and natural ingredients to create a delicious yet mild flavor.
$2.49 - $3.29
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
$2.59 - $4.99
• Vinyl coated hooks • 9 mm diameter • Black
$2.99 - $3.49
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
$2.99 - $40.00
Specialized's 2Bliss Ready Rim Strips create a secure barrier, from sealant to rim, in a clean, simple to install strip. Mountain bike riders running 2Bliss can now change tires quicker and easier than with any other tubeless system. Diameter / Width - 26" — 23mm-559 PV - 26" — 25mm-559 PV - 650b — 31mm-584 PV - 650b — 39mm-584 PV - 29" — 23mm-622 PV - 29" — 25mm-622 PV - 29" — 31mm-622 PV
$3.00 - $23.75
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
16 grams of Genuine Innovations' most popular size CO2 cartridge. Perfect for road tires and standard bike tires. These threaded CO2 cartridges are compatible with all Genuine Innovations inflators. - 20-pack
These threaded 16-gram cartridges can be used with all Genuine Innovations inflators that have a 3/8-inch-24 thread.
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
$3.50 - $20.00
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - 1-1/8" Diameter - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
$3.99 - $39.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
There’s no easier or more effective way to patch a cut tire on the road or trail than carrying and using Park Emergency Tire Boots (3 per package). These thin, extra-tough patches peel and stick to the insides of tires to repair cuts and contain the tube until you can replace the tire.
Page 1 of 46 Next page